AdityaBirla Capital Launches One Verse to Offer Customers an Immersive & Interactive Experience in the Metaverse
In line with its digital strategy of implementing emerging technologies and innovative digitization initiatives across age-groups, One Verse becomes another digital channel for Aditya Birla Capital for engaging with the younger generation of tech savvy customers. It will also provide them with the knowledge of financial services through an immersive and interactive virtual experience. Users can access One Verse through the Aditya Birla Capital’s website, Mobile app or by using the Occulus VR headset.
One Verse offers a virtual replica of the physical branches, wherein customers can create their digital twin by taking a selfie and entering the Virtual Lounge to interact with an agent and navigate through the various product and service experiences.
Aditya Birla Capital has partnered with Hexaware Technologies to build this virtual experience for customers in the Metaverse.
Features & Benefits
- The Virtual Lounge features interactive displays, digital walls to deliver a unique experience of its Protecting, Investing, Financing and Advising solutions to customers
- Customers can create their digital avatars, and interact with representatives of Aditya Birla Capital
- They can also access various digital self-service channels like WhatsApp, Bot, and Web portal by scanning the QR code or by clicking on the Web Portal tab
- The platform further allows customers to access financial products and schemes anytime, anywhere, and receive personalized financial advice from customer representatives in a secure and interactive space
- The platform is a virtual replica of the physical branches and customer can interact with the customer care executive for any assistance on queries.
Aditya Birla Capital has been bolstering its digital capabilities by scaling up its digital base to build an integrated portfolio of digital assets to serve customers in a frictionless manner and across channels of their choice.
It launched Udyog Plus, a comprehensive digital platform for MSME ecosystem, to offer a completely paperless digital journey for business loans and loan disbursement of up to Rs 10 lakh. The platform is integrated with government e-commerce websites via Open Credit Enablement Network and with private e-commerce websites to provide credit facilities to sellers on these platforms.
Aditya Birla Capital also incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary, Aditya Birla Capital Digital Limited (“ABCDL”) to develop an omni-channel Direct-to-Customer (D2C) platform to serve existing customers, acquire new customers and act as a one stop-solution for delivering PIFA solutions to customers. In addition, it collaborated with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) to develop and promote a complete set of digital payment options to customers, through its subsidiaries.
It recently launched INFINITE, a flagship start-up engagement programme, to co-create solutions with tech-driven start-ups for enhancing customer journeys and increasing operational efficiencies.
Source: Press Release